[pinebeltpram] Tips, tricks and tools

  • From: Samantha McCain <smccain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pinebeltpram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pinebeltpram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 15:40:42 +0000

During this week’s coffee talk, we discussed Instagram and how much of a pain
it is to use as a brand. Currently, Instagram is the only social platform that
doesn’t allow a third party app to post on behalf of it so management for a
brand or organization is frustrating (logging in and out of accounts, going
back and forth, etc.). Through that, we discussed some apps that help ease the
frustration and make life (somewhat) easier:

- Layout by Instagram offers a user-friendly collage building tool.
- BeFunky is Olivia Ann’s photo editing tool of choice
- Repost allows you to share Instagram content from others. Equivalent to the
“ReTweet”
- ClipStitch allows you to create collages that include video and photos

Also - this past month’s twitter chat #MeasurePR was around the topic of
Internal Communications. Building on Kristy’s presentation last week, I’ve
linked the chat transcript below as a resource.

http://shonaliburke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/measurePR-transcript-for-July-14.pdf

Happy Friday!

SAMANTHA MCCAIN, APR
PR & Content Manager