[phxastronomypublicevents] Tonight at PVCC Black Mountain Campus - Event is CANCELED due to clouds

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:30:51 -0700

*Tonight at PVCC Black Mountain Campus - Event is CANCELED due to clouds*

I'm sorry to announce that the clouds have moved in, and plan to stay
through the evening. We didn't invite them to our event, but they appear to
have a mind of their own and are taking over.

Please, plan to be at the next Black Mountain Campus event at the end of
February (27th) in which we hope to have a great turn out of scopes and
public to make it a great event.

Everyone receiving this notice, please have an awesome day!

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>
 Page