[phpa] Re: phpa does not start

  • From: Nick Lindridge <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:58:19 +0000

Hi Paul,

I'm not aware of what ezpublish is, but is this an extension, or are you

I'll be announcing a prerelease version of release 1.2 in the forum soonish -
it's been soon for a while but I just haven't had as much time to work on
it as I'd have liked recently - and I'll add a few messages to that to give
an idea of whether the extension is even being attempted to load or not.
If things fail then you should usually get messages in the apache error
log, so it's a bit strange if you get nothing.

Someone has a similar report for the FreeBSD version, and I wonder whether
there is something common in both setups that stops it from being loaded.

Nick