[phpa] eval() and system() bugs

  • From: Carlo Moneti <cmoneti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:54:14 -0400

Hi,
I have some code that uses eval() and system(). When I run phpa, the code fails
where these functions are called. Regarding eval(), I traced the problem to a
variable set before the call to eval() that is empty when I read it after the
call to eval() (I got around this by assigning the value to a second variable
before the eval() call). When I turn off phpa, everything works again. My
question is: Has anyone else experienced problems usings eval(), system(), or
functions of the same genre, that are attributable to phpa?

Thanks,
Carlo