[phpa] Re: Problem with changing PHP files

  • From: "Alex (Lik Sang)" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:32:05 +0800

Steve,

> Definitely! I had to desist using phpa temporarily - which is sad cos it
> royally speeds things up and is likely to grease our server nicely now we
> have session-mysql.php handling all the sessions too (which basically
means
> the sessions went from native code to an included PHP file every request!)
> so it'd be nice to get it back :)

Not related to the problem with changing PHP files, but do you have any
point you can send me to get info (or scripts) about session-mysql.php? We
have a couple of problems with our session files in /tmp and I'd like to try
this solution. Instead of looking what is available, maybe I could use your
tested method.

Alex