[phpa] Re: Php Accelerator on Mac Os X

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:59:46 -0000 (GMT)

> Just for the record (I would not be able to help with
> the port), I also inquired earlier about phpa on Mac
> OS X and have been monitoring the mail list in hopes
> that a port would eventually be built.  For those of
> you who aren't familiar with it, OS X is rapidly
> rising as a terrific Unix flavor, especially for
> building powerful open-source-based web sites.  Many
> of us are running Apache/php/mysql sites nowadays on
> Mac OS X.

Hi Leland/Philippe,

Yes I'm keen to add Mac OS X to the list of supported platforms, but prefer
not to add new platforms just before a new release is due. It drains the
little time that I have and may delay the release, and it would be silly to
release a version that is going to be out of date almost immediately.  So
I'll pursue this port once 1.2p4 is ready, and which should be within the
next week or so.

nick