[photodesk] Re: Tutorial

  • From: CJE Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:01:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu 31 Dec, Brian Jordan wrote:

> I remember having used a Photodesk tutorial showing how to form a
> caricature from a photograph. The subject was, as I recall, a soldier in
> a colourful uniform. Can anyone remind me where this tutorial can be
> found?

Have you tried: http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com/ ?

Even if it isn't there, I'd like to recommend it, in its own words:
"welcome to vermilion sands
... an independent site for users of the RISC OS graphics software
Photodesk, offering tutorials, walk-throughs, hints and tips, advice and
downloads"

Chris

--
CJE Micro's                              'Acorn Centre of Technology'
Tel: +44 1903 523666                             Fax: +44 1903 523679