[photodesk] Re: Photodesk freezing machine

  • From: Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: photodesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:08:19 +0100

In article <8039bb8a4f.ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Porter
<ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been trying to use Photodesk on a Kinetic RiscPC with RO
> 6.06. At first I got an error message about abandoned fragments.
> Whatever I did caused the machine to freeze, requiring a hard
> reset.

> I deleted the scrap files and tried again. This time no error
> message, but the machine still froze. Where do I go from here?

I can't help you with a problem if it is specific to a Kinetic - I
don't have one but which version of Photodesk are you using. Quite a
few (including me) have reported reliability problems with version
3.08 on an Iyonix. If you are using this version does the problem still
occur with 3.06.

Regards

Richard