[phoenixdiy] Opportunity of a lifetime!

  • From: Mark Rehorst <rehorstmark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 21:37:06 -0400

 I am moving from Phoenix to Gilbert in the next day or two.? I have come to
the realization that I will not be able to make use of one of my favorite
electromechanical treasures and have decided to part with it.?

It is a stepper driven XY table made by Parker positioning systems.? It uses
ball screws and has high torque motors that allow it to move up to 200 lb loads
11" in each direction.? I have the power supply also.? Total weight is about 80
lbs, mainly aluminum.? I do not have the motor drivers for it, but you can
build those.

This would be good for making a CNC mill or even a 3D printer.? The motors can
be microstepped giving resolution of <0.001"

The first $200 takes it.? I would prefer if you come pick it up...

Call me at 602-235-0204

Mark