[phoenixdiy] Re: LED Throwies workshop

  • From: "Dan Bishop" <danbishopdesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:37:40 -0700

Becky,

I had a great time at the first meeting and I wanted to thank you (and
others) for organizing the group. I want to donate something for a door
prize for the next meeting. I have a Mattel "Juice Box" brand spanking new
in the box that I will give up for the cause. A few people have made digital
picture frames with them (including me) and even hacked the linux kernel on
them. Also, if there is anything on the blog or with the group that you
would like help/feedback on, I'm more than willing. Thanks.

Dan Bishop
480.232.6522
some of my work... <http://www.coroflot.com/danb>