[phoenixdiy] Greetings Phoenix Makers!

  • From: "Becky Stern" <becky.stern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:14:51 -0700

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in Phoenix DIY! Let me be the first to say
hello on the mailing list. From my count, we're expecting about 25
people total at the first meeting. How exciting! See you all on the
17th.

On a slightly unrelated note, I wanted to publicize a workshop I'm
running on the 30th of October: LED Throwies! You don't know what they
are? Read about them here:
http://www.instructables.com/id/LED-Throwies/?ALLSTEPS

and watch them in action at the GRL website:
http://graffitiresearchlab.com/?page_id=6
http://graffitiresearchlab.com/?page_id=17
http://graffitiresearchlab.com/?page_id=46

It'll be from 4:40 - 7:30 (Make them, then go out and scatter them) on
Tuesday, October 30 in the sculpture lab at ASU. I'll preorder all the
supplies soon, so let me know if you're interested. They're about a
dollar a piece, and I plan on making packets of 10 for each person.
Want more? Let me know. RSVP ASAP offlist.

Happy making!

Becky Stern