[phoenixdiy] Re: Free piece of computer junque

  • From: Michael Elliott <opporknockitytunes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:30:17 -0700

Where are you located?

I can come get it but not until Tuesday (my next day off), as I work
till at least 930pm tomorrow (Monday), and biking any distance does
take me a while.  :-)

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Mark Rehorst <rehorstmark@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a dead 19" Viewsonic VP930b LCD display from which someone with more
> time than I can glom onto some cool parts.
> First one to come and get it can have it.
>

> Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
> ________________________________
> The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Michael Elliott
Cybernetic Necromancers, Discorporated
Phoenix, AZ
Watch Me Build An Electric Bike From Recycled Junk:
http://electricle.blogspot.com

ReThink, RePurpose, ReUse.™

To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. --Thomas Edison
You've received this message via Phoenix DIY:
http://sternlab.org/phoenixdiy
phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're a maker, hacker, or crafter in the Phoenix metro area, join us for
our monthly meetings!

To unsubscribe or edit your subscription settings, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/phoenixdiy