[phoenixchorale] Welcome new listserv subscriber

  • From: "roryphoenix" <roryphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 12:07:41 -0400

We have a new subscriber to our Phoenix Chorale mailing list: Steph
Trapnell.

Welcome! You will now receive the emails that automatically go out to all 35
of us when any of us writes to phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please remember some things:

1. You can ONLY post an email if it is FROM the email address you used when
you JOINED! Ask me about that if you're not sure. If your post is
successful, you will receive a copy in your regular IN box.

2. This is an unmoderated list, so ANYTHING you post will immediately go out
to the other subscribers.

3. ONLY subscribers can post to the list. You won't have to worry about
getting any spam from us, but please make sure anything you post is germane
to the group.

4. If you simply REPLY to a post, it goes to everyone. That's the beauty of
a "listserv." If you ONLY want to reply to the sender, you must type their
specific email address into the TO box on your email (you will see this
address in the "on behalf of" portion of the FROM for that email).

Hope to see you all on Thursday evenings, 7ipm, Canco Woods. If you have a
friend who sings, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING HIM OR HER ALONG, or tell them
how to reach us.

Rory Sellers

207-773-7446