[phoenixchorale] Margo still sick

  • From: Margo Donnis <margomaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixchorale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:03:34 -0400

So - I'm very sorry to say that I am still sick. First it was allergies in
October, which became a head cold last week, and now is a cough this week. I
plan to do catch up once I feel better - I really want to join you on the 21st
!

On Oct 27, 2015, at 11:35 AM, Margaret Merrill wrote:

Greetings,

In addition to the excitement over our new 501(c)(3) status and our November
21 concert, we will be changing rehearsal rooms at The Woods at Canco. Some
have been to our new spot on the 3rd floor earlier this fall. The chapel is
cozier than the Activity Room, but will work fine for us.

There is an elevator as well as stairs to reach the new rehearsal room.

November 21 Concert at Skillins Nursery in Falmouth - four rehearsals remain
- it is a case of “all hands on deck!”.

See you Thursday in the chapel on the 3rd floor.

Margaret