[phoenix-project] Re: User Manual

  • From: Georges Khaznadar <georges.khaznadar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:33:34 +0100

Pramode C.E. a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> A preliminary version of the user manual is available
> from
>
> http://pramode.net/projects/phoenix/doc/usermanual.ps.gz
>
> The LyX file is also available as usermanual.lyx

Hello,

as previously stated, I made a French translation of the user manual for
Phoenix.

You can find its LyX source from its referring page
(http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Freeduc-science), it is at
http://www.ofset.org/uploadfiles/164/download/user-manual-fr.lyx

I'd like to get a tarball with the .ps or .eps files used for the
figures in order to be able to output a complete document if you don't
mind.

Somme colleagues in association OFSET and me are still eagerly interested
in testing at least one Phoenix box. The problem is now to get a precise
reference of a bank to send the payment. As our treasurer verified it we
still lack an international bank account number (IBAN) from the company
which produces Phoenix boxes, Trinity Microsystems. If it would be easier
to get such bank references from you or from Ajith, please do you accept
to send us your IBAN if your bank agnecy is able to know it?
Then the payment might be done via your accounts, if directly reaching
Trinity's bank account is uneasy.

Best regards,                   Georges.

--
Georges KHAZNADAR et Jocelyne FOURNIER
22 rue des mouettes, 59240 Dunkerque France.