[phoenix-project] Searching classmates for a French team

  • From: Georges Khaznadar <georges.khaznadar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:36:26 +0100

Hello,

I am a French teacher of physics and Chemistry, who began to use
PHOENIX-M at a medium extent in my school. You can find more
informations at
http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Importation_de_Phoenix-M_en_France
and ask "google" for a translation of this page.

Some students of our school decided to participate to a challenge
organised by the French Ministery of Education. They must create a few
webpages about scientific fields where India has a leading position.
These pages will be written in French and English languages, and any
evidence of a collaboration with Indian teammates would be a bonus.

The prize, if we win, is a travel to India for 8 students.

Currently the French team is composed by 10 schoolgirls, aged 15~16,
with 4 of them already wishing to prepare a scientific curriculum.

I would be very glad if some of the subscribers of this mailing list
were able to help creating contacts with Indian schoolmates matching our
profile.

The best profile would be: grade 10, member of a class which has already
used PHOENIX boxes to make some physical measurements, able to access
Internet in the afternoon. Typically, the girls of the French team use
to chat by instant messaging after their schooltime, which occurs at
16H UTC (18H in France, 13H30 in India, if I made no mistake).

Best regards,                   Georges.

--
Georges KHAZNADAR et Jocelyne FOURNIER
22 rue des mouettes, 59240 Dunkerque France.