[phoenix-project] Re: Possible Comenius Project about ExpEYES

  • From: ozhan fenerci <o_fenerci@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 13:16:48 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Colleagues,

First of all, please accept my sincere gratitude for people who have  started
the expEYES project  and later developed  it.

I have created a Bitbucket repository for the project and uploaded an
application form and some attachments files to be submitted with it. I have
completed the draft version of the application form. Some parts of the
application form (names, institutions, etc.)  needs to be filled out  by the
people  who are willing to participate to  the  project. After that, we work on
the attachment files (more demanding.)

I have chosen the "git" as a VCS and the "Bitbucket" as our reposirotry for the
project. For the ones, who don't know how to use Bitbucket and Git , please
google "bitbucket 101" as I did.

The  LLP KA3 Multilateral Project is very demanding due to its budget (Max
400.000€ for the project duration) and complexity (teacher training, workshops,
etc.).  I definetly your help to progress further on it if you consider that I
have never experience on expEYES.

I will send invitation to those who have showed to interest in project so they
can have a write and admin permission on the project files. Our list as at
today (please send a e-mail if I have forgotten your name)

1) Georges Khaznadar (France)
2) Solene Chevalier-Thery (France)
3) Nicolas Pettiaux (Belgium)
4) Ozhan Fenerci (Turkey)

Almost all European countries, who contribute to LLP Program, can participate
to the project. Third countries (e.g., not supporting LLP) are also eligible to
participate with the exception that they can not be a project leader and have
a maximum grant of 25.000€ for all third country partners combined.

The project would be orphanaged if we don't see the Dr. Ajith Kumar, Dr.
Praveen Patil and the others in the project,  who contributed at the various
stage of  the development of the expEYES.

Best Regards,
Ozhan Fenerci
Physics Teacher