[phoenix-project] PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY !!!

  • From: nuggehalli puttaswamy <ngputtaswamy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ngputtaswamy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:25:09 +0000

How are you doing? hope all is well, I"m sorry that i didn't inform you about
my traveling to England for a Seminar.I need a favor from you as soon as you
receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where
my money and other valuable things were kept,please i want you to assist me
with a  loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of £4000 to sort-out my hotel
bills and get myself back home.I will appreciate whatever you can afford to
help me with, i'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you
can be of help, so that i can send you the details.

Any assistant you can offer will be greatly appreciated

Puttaswamy

Look 'em in the eye: FREE Messenger video chat
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9734386