[phoenix-project] Re: MicroHOPE Workshop

  • From: KM Varier <kmvarier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:24:12 +0530

A one day workshop on Expeyes is being conducted on Monday, 24th February
2014 at the  Dept of Physics, University College, Thiruvananthapuram (Time
: 9.30 - 3.30). A few more (4 -5 ) seats are available. Physics teachers
from colleges affiliated to the Kerala University who are desirous of
attending, kindly contact Prof. Varier (9446154835) today or tomorrow. The
workshop is being sponsored by KSCSTE, Govt of Kerala.

Regards

Prof. Varier

--
Dr. K. Muraleedhara Varier
(Retired Professor, Department of Physics, University of Calicut)

Present residence address :
ANJANAM, TC 31/238(8), Vadakkevilakam, Near Chakkai ITI, Pettah P.O,
Trivandrum - 695024

Phone numbers : Home : 04712503356; Mobile : 9446154835