philoSOPHIA: a feminist society Re: philoSOPHIA listserv goes live and o...

  • From: "Beckey Sukovaty" <bsukovat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: philosophia-afs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:32:06 -0700

Hi Amy--

This seems to be a personal message to Athena, but FYI I received it also. No
harm done, but just thought you'd want to know. And I'm glad to find out the
philoSOPHIA listserv is still operating!

Take care,
Beckey
Beckey Sukovaty
UO Philosophy

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:00:09 EDT, AmyHopper@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Athena,
>

> As far as I know, there have been no postings outside of the  original one I
sent to everyone.  You are signed up correctly and I signed you up again,
just to double check.