[NYC Area Pharmacognosy List] Re: ICNPR: Abstract submission deadline is this Friday

  • From: jose giner <jlginer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pharmacognosy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:46:39 -0400

Dear Kurt,

I guess I overlooked the abstract deadline. Where is that information on the conference web site?

Best regards,

José-L. Giner
Associate Professor of Organic Chemistry
State University of New York - ESF
307 Stadium Place
Syracuse, NY 13210
(315) 470-6895
(315) 470-6856 (fax)
http://www.esf.edu/chemistry/faculty/giner.htm

On 5/10/12 11:08 AM, Reynertson, Kurt [CPCUS] wrote:
The organizing committee invites you to participate in the 2012
International Congress on Natural Products Research. This is the joint
meeting hosted by the American Society of Pharmacognosy (ASP) and our
sister societies from Europe: the Society for Medicinal Plant Research
(GA), the Italian Society of Phytochemistry (SIF), the Phytochemical
Society of Europe (PSE) and the French Speaking Society of Pharmacognosy
(AFERP). The venue for this exciting meeting is the Grand Hyatt New
York, located in the vibrant center of Manhattan in New York City, close
to many of the attractions that have made New York a world famous
destination.

Be sure to submit your abstract to the International Congress on Natural
Products Research before the deadline – you have one day left.

Early registration ends next Tuesday.

Important Dates:
Early registration – through 5/15/12
Standard registration – 5/16/12 to 7/01/12
Onsite registration – after 7/1/12

You can view the preliminary program and more information online:

http://www.icnpr2012.org/

problems/questions with the list: pharmacognosy-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx