[pedschat] Pedschat Chat Reminder

  • From: Bryan Linkous <bryan.linkous@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedschat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:28:56 -0400

INTERNATIONAL PEDIATRIC CHAT Program Notice

English

Dear IPC Subscribers,
We'd like to inform you of some upcoming chats that you may be interested
in. The executive summary:

  • This Thursday, May 26th, at 9:00 PM Dr. Maryellen Hewitt will be giving a talk on scoliosis.
  • On June 2nd, at 10:00 PM, Dr. Roberto Garay will be returning as a presenter on "Actualizacion en Bronquiolitis"
  • Thursday June 16th at 10:00 PM our own Dr. Vladimiro Alcaraz will be chatting on the topic "Ablactación e Introducción de Alimentos distintos a la leche"

As always, all of this information is always available on our
schedule <http://www.pedschat.org/Default.asp?Page=17>

Unsubscribe