[pediatriceducationnews] PediatricEducation.org New Cases for October 2013

  • From: "D'Alessandro, Michael" <michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pediatriceducationnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pediatriceducationnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:26:56 +0000

Dear PediatricEducation.org Patrons,

During October, we added four new cases to PediatricEducation.org.  The cases
are:

October 7, 2013 - What Organisms Cause Acute Epiglottitis in the Post-H.
Influenza Vaccination Era?
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2013/10/07

October 14, 2013 - How Common Are Post-Dural Puncture Headaches in Children?
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2013/10/14

October 21, 2013 - When in the future Should An Adolescent Be Screened for
Breast Cancer?
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2013/10/21

October 28, 2013 - How Long After Neonatal Meningitis Should An Infant Have a
Hearing Screening?
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/2013/10/28

Teaching and Learning Tips:
Think you know a lot about a particular problem or disease? Challenge yourself
to answer the questions in the "Questions for Further Discussion" section
towards the end of each case.

Is your learner having problems thinking about or evaluating a patient with a
particular presenting problem? Use the Cases by Symptom archive to help them
learn about or review a symptom or problem such as arthritis, cough, leg pain,
headaches, etc..  There are more than 125 different symptom categories
available. See: http://www.pediatriceducation.org/casesbysymptom

Searching for differential diagnoses to learn or teach from? Our Pediatric
Differential Diagnoses page continues to grow monthly
(http://www.pediatriceducation.org/pediatric-differential-diagnoses/).

We encourage you to send any questions about the cases by sending them to:
http://www.pediatriceducation.org/sendcomments

Respectfully,

Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Curators, PediatricEducation.org

entering your e-mail address, choosing Unsubscribe and clicking on "Go!"

The moderator of this list is michael-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx