[pedevel] Errors from worksheet doesnt go to the ...

  • From: "Mikael Konradsson" <mikael.konradson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

HI there again!
(Sometimes) It happends that my code doesnt compile (quite often
actually), and when I press my shortcut for going to the source from
worksheet(terminal) it doesnt match the line. Is this possible to fix/
add that? As a recent converter from Eddie its quite frustrating.

I dont demand anything... I know you guys got much todo. Maybe add it
to a bugtracker/todolist somewhere. So it wont get lost out there.

Have a nice weekend all!
/Mikael Konradsson