[peachtreeradiofm] Hello all!

  • From: Gary Kammerer <kristianigee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:26:03 -0600

Hello Peachtree Radio Family,
It's been a long time coming but I'm definitely glad to be here and I apprciate the warm welcome from all that have posted here. Chuck had told me about the station a few months ago so I decided to give it a try. If you'd like to get in contact with me, feel free to use this email address. I'll include some additional information at the bottom of this email. I have two children; Isaac and Alecia. Should you have any requests, shoot me an email here or use:
djgfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I pray that you'll be blessed by the show which should take to the air this Sunday.
Additional contact info:
skype: kammererg1
twitter: djgfire
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gary.kammerer1
Again, thanks for the warm welcome. Hopeto hear from you all soon.
Peace and God Bless,
Gary