[peachtreeradiofm] Exciting news!

  • From: "Peachtree Radio FM Management" <management@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peachtreeradiofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:32:57 -0400

Good morning Staff:

Yes believe it or not, its your leader back in the saddle once again and boy
does it feel good!  I'm returning to the air waves this evening and hope you
all can listen at some point.

I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and support while I was
ill.  I went to the DR last week and got a clean bill of health.  So don't
have to see him again for another two Months.  You guys have done a great
job in my apsants.  However, I am back and its time we move this station up
to the next level.  I will send another message shortly with meeting details
so start thinking of some ideas.

DJ Reese

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the
Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to
forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com