[pdf4st] unwanted page breaks

  • From: Ivo Roefs <ivo.roefs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pdf4st@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:58:11 +0200

Hi,

I've been exploring Report4PDF (PDF4Smalltalk)....This looks very promising indeed.
I'd like to congratulate the people who put all their effort into it.

I bumped into a small problem.
As you  can see (hopefully) in this screenshot...after 12 pages of correct behaviour.... suddenly there's an unexpected page break after the first cell.
Also for the next three columns there's this unexpected page break.
It appears that with the problematic cells, that they start slightly higher than on other pages.
After that everything's fine again for a number of pages, and then the same problem gets repeated.

I've been looking into some methods like, #checkFitSpacingTop:   #findPageToFitRowTop:, but I really don't know what to look for.

Can anyone give any pointers what could be wrong here?

regards,
Ivo Roefs