[PCWorks] Thunderbird Question

  • From: Vern <r60slash5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 23:55:35 -0700

When replying to a message in Thunderbird mail program how do I change
the message to plain text. I am aware of "option" "format" "plain text
only" but that is still html.

The problem is my curson is jumping all over the message and I can tell
there is html coding because it will insert emoticons.

In OE at the lower left side you could hit "edit" and see the source
code and make changes. I would like to do that in Thunderbird. Does
anyone know how to see and

make changes in the source code for outgoing  e mail?

Thanks

Vern