Re: [PCWorks] Windows XP error message problem

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 06:00:12 -0400

Just to follow up and close out this problem, this is what I did that
so far has solved the problem.

* Went to "services.msc" to varify Windows update service settings

* re-registered Windows update DLLs

* removed corrupted Windows update files

* rebooted Windows XP Pro

I figure most of you know better than I how to do all those things but
if details are needed let me know.

Larry