Re: [PCWorks] Mailman Subscribing

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 06:07:36 -0600

(Something odd was/is going on with the list.  In your email
below you have "Subscriptions" and that's the post that got the
bounce, yet it was still posted to the list!  And I still have
no idea what was/is going on with Hugh's address.  Most
confusing and odd).

Well if that's the case ("announce only" and "four members"),
then why ban email addresses?  It may be easier just to make a
closed-list now where no others can join.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner
www.OrpheusComputing.com