Re: [PCWorks] Is there any PDF to HTML conversion that WORKS?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 03:04:46 -0600

I finally got around to installing this program, and it works
great.  Thanks Peter.  It can also transform a screwed up PDF
file's non-working search function into a searchable PDF.

There's something odd though. First, Acrobat Exchange no longer
works.  I can't open any PDF file with it, every time I try it
says it can't find the file!!  I also can't even open up the
program.  Another thing is now when I try and open PDF
Transformer, it's says it's expired!  I just installed it!  I
was under the impressing it did not time out, and like it says
it will only convert a 50 page PDF file or the first 50 pages
of it.  Obviously it's only good for one use!  [Later] I found
a "fix" for it. ;-)
-Clint

Happy New Year to all and God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner