Re: [PCWorks] Erunt - an explanation

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 04:50:13 -0500

Harold, I've been telling you since day one that you didn't
initially opt to put ERUNT in the Startup folder. ;-)  From my
first post on it:
"...But at any rate, a daily backup is automatically made when
you start your PC (if you opt'd for that and you certainly
should).  I have the icon on the Taskbar and I also click to
manually make a backup before I install anything."
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com