[PCWorks] Outlook Express removing messages in In Box

  • From: "Vern" <r60slash5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:47:17 -0700

I have 3 emails in my Outlook Express. Email number 2 developed a problem
Tuesday. It removes previously read e-mails from the InBox. They are not in
the Deleted folder or anywhere that I have looked.

I have compared the set up for Email number 2 and Email number 3 under
"tools" "options" and they both appear the same. Emails 1 and 3 are not
having this problem.

When I read an Email in Email number 2, then click on Email number3 and when
I return to Email number2 the email that had been read in number 2 will have
disappeared.

Anyone encounter this before?  I lost a couple hundred emails and would like
to know where they went.

Thank you.