[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1632

  • From: PC Weenies Support <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 05:57:28 -0400

“99.5 Percent of Social Media Experts are Clowns” says Gary Vaynerhukin a
recent episode of TechCrunch TV. And I tend to agree.
Anybody who uses the term “Social Media Guru” can’t be taken seriously. It’s
just as bad as the overuse of the title “pro blogger”. Agree? Disagree? Sound
off in the comments.

I've lowered the price on “PC Weenies: Rebootus Maximus”, my first book –making
it an even better deal! Buy a copy for yourself or your friends!
Oh! Be sure to share today’s comic if you like it!
stay 'tooned, :)

-Krishna
--
Krishna M. Sadasivam