[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1615

  • From: PC Weenies Support <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:52:39 -0400

It’s time to dive into a new story – actually, it’s really a continuation of
some loose threads from what’s happened so far. The storyline will continue
uninterrupted for as long as I can go before something topical happens in tech,
at which point there’ll be a slight bump in the road.
If you’re new to the strip (or the storyline in general), I would invite you to
skim through the basics via the New Reader page. Alternatively, if you want to
dive right in, I’ve posted links to the starting point of two storylines that
you can read:
Back to Work
Big Spender (aka the Nigerian connection storyline)
To navigate through the storylines without interruption, simply click on “What
Happened Before…” and “What Happens Next” navigation buttons on any comic strip
that is tagged as “The Story”.
If you want a super convenient method of catching up on both stories, be sure
to pick up The PC Weenies Super Sampler #3, where you can read both storylines
in a neatly organized and collected PDF version. It’s under $2.00 and you can
read the comics on your computer or tablet device.
Lastly, reader Mike Perron sent in his photo with his copy of "Rebootus
Maximus". If you live in Toronto, you should recognize the landmark.

http://pcweenies.com/2011/04/03/rebootus-maximus-on-ice/

Stay 'tooned, :)

-Krishna

--