[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1364 / 1365

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:27:31 -0400

Money’s tight right now for many folks, and if you’re wondering how you can support The PC Weenies, (outside of pre-ordering my book), there’s one thing you can do to help this comic (and cartoonist) that’s absolutely free. And it’s simple. What is it, you ask?

Spread the word.

If you enjoy The PC Weenies, and you’re on a social network like DiggRedditFacebook,StumbleUpon , etc., why not take a few moments to share today’s comic with your friends? There’s a handy ShareThis icon below each comic post on pcweenies.com that will let you quickly and easily share the comic on any number of social networks.

If social networks aren’t your thing, perhaps you have a blog on which you can share the comic. If you’d like, you may use a few of my comics on your website, as long it includes a link back to pcweenies.com. (Outside of attribution, all I humbly request is that you host the comic images on your server.)

If neither of those options work, there’s always good ol’ fashion word-of-mouth. Tell a friend, co-worker, classmate or (better yet) your IT guy/gal about The PC Weenies. They’ll thank you for it. (And PC Weenies: Rebootus Maximus makes a great sys admin gift!)

As always, thank you for reading my comics. Your support means a lot to me. Thanks for being awesome.

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

Unfinished Business