[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1363

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:23:22 -0400

This week I'm on "break" - the sprinq quarter is over, all the grades have been recorded - and I'm turning my attention to new projects (and preparing for next quarter). I've been ramping up on some new sketches. The first of which is a preview of Thursday's strip:

http://pcweenies.com/2009/06/22/it-came-from-my-sketchbook/

followed by a few sketches of a new villain (not for PC Weenies, but fun to draw, nonetheless:)

http://pcweenies.com/2009/06/21/sketches-of-a-villain/

I've also drawn a few new robots:

http://drawmearobot.com/2009/06/21/robot-killers/

The sidebar buttons on the PCW site have been overhauled as well. So, yeah, I've been busy. ;)

Thanks again to all the fine folks who have placed their pre-orders for the forthcoming "Rebootus Maximus" - the Artist Editions have been selling the regular edition 15 to 1, so if you want to get one, don't wait! :)

Here's the pre-order link: http://pcweenies.com/pc-weenies-books/

Enjoy the latest :)

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.com
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image

JPEG image