[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1250

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:14:03 -0400

Bob’s time at Bogus Buy continues… on Friday, we have another PC Weenies Guest-Star comic. Guest-starring in a PC Weenies comic is easy, makes a terrific and unique gift for that special person in your life.

Proceeds from the guest-star comics I receive thru October 16th will go towards raising money for Cindy Randi, who’s fought cancer three times and is in need of financial help to pay her medical bills. So, signing up to guest-star is a GREAT way of helping someone in need, too.

I hope we can get a calvacade of guest-star comics up through the 10th year anniversary of the strip (October 21st, 2008).

Sign up today! ( http://www.pcweenies.net/guest-star/ )

(...and let me know what you think about today's comic! ) :)

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
www.pcweenies.net
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
www.uncubedthecomic.com
Follow me on Twitter: kms007

JPEG image