[pctriclub] Re: tri order is finalized

  • From: San <sansanwu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:16:44 -0600

Anna,
You should be ok with medium. My last top was xsmall so that's why i'm changing
it to xsmall, but I would prob be fine w xsmall or small, as the xsmall is
pretty tight (I guess its supposed be though). What size do you usually wear,
that should be fine. I think it's better to err on the larger size if you're
not sure or between sizes, these fit pretty tight. I couldn't even get my leg
into the xsmall short. If you want it super tight go smaller, but medium should
be fine for you, I would think.

Sent from my iPhone