[pctriclub] tri club end of season party - this Sunday 3-5pm

  • From: sebe ziesler <sebetri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Park City Tri Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:39:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Club end of season party is going to be this Sunday, tentatively at Sammy's
Bistro, 1890 Bonanza Dr, 3-5pm.  Club will provide appetizers and drinks -
Sammys has a full UT bar license.

As incentive for showing up, we will have a raffle!

Also, we will talk about 2013 sponsors, 2013 jersey and dues, tentative 2013
destination racing plans, and any group winter training plans.

 I still need to work out the details with Sammy.  If anything changes, I will
let you know.

Sebe Ziesler