[pctriclub] Fwd: Moab Off-Road Duathlon

  • From: Park City Triathlon Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Park City Tri Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 09:39:29 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DANELLE BALLENGEE <danelle22@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Moab Off-Road Duathlon
To: "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx>

 Dear Park City Triathlon Club,

                I hope you are enjoying the winter season.  I’m writing to
let you know about a new Off-Road Duathlon taking place in Moab on March 7th,
2015.  I got your email address from the TriFind.com Club list, and I
though you and some of your club members might be interested in
participating.  The course is super fun, on fantastic new Moab singletrack.
This is the first year of the event and we’d love to have your club give it
a try and see what a well-organized and fun event it is.  Early March is a
nice time in Moab to make an early season get-away/race weekend.  We are
working on discount hotel rooms for participants and will post the code on
the website when available.  We also can send some discount coupons to
Milts Stop & Eat for your club.

                Information on the race can be found on the website
www.trainingrx.com.  Feel free to call or write for more information:
970-389-4838, danelle22@xxxxxxx.  Thank you for passing on this information
to your Park City Tri Club members.  I can also send event postcards; let
me know a mailing address and how many.

                Thanks for your time.  Hope to see you in March!  Happy New
Year!

Danelle Ballengee

Event Coordinator