[pctriclub] Fwd: Happy holidays from XTERRA Wetsuits!

  • From: Park City Triathlon Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Park City Tri Club <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:34:55 -0700

See attached jpg for Dec.  Xterra wetsuit and speedsuit discounts.

You too can be like Taylor for only $131.

~~sebe

Happy holidays! We are looking forward to another great year with our
sponsored clubs and coaches. Thank you for a wonderful season!

I am sending you the attached promotion to get out to your athletes. This
amazing discount on the Vortex 3 Fullsuit won't last long!

In other news, the Nation’s Triathlon General Registration is open!
Registration is limited to 3,500 participants for the 2012 race, and Race
Registration Insurance is being offered for the first time (see www.
http://www.365competitors.com/faq.php). Sign up through www.nationstri.com.
Questions? Contact kristen@xxxxxxxxxxx and Find out more at
www.nationstri.com.