[pctriclub] Blue Seventy order: COrrection, New deadline!!!

  • From: MARLENE HATCH <smmurnin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 22:35:15 -0600

Hi all
Please get your order request to me by March 25th, that gives you 2 weeks.
Then we will have a week to verify stock and collect money and order by 4/1.
In stock items are actually fulfilled in 1 week.  Back ordered items vary.  I
want to make sure we have our new wetsuits for early races!!
thanks
Marlene