-=PCTechTalk=- your fires

  • From: "Michael Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:57:49 +0930

Hello Everyone,
I have been following your fire stories and sympathise with you all. Australia
has the habit of going up every now and then and huge fires recently robbed
people on the land (farmers) of their homes, livestock and their lives. Port
Lincoln in South Australia (where the Tuna and Crayfish come from) looked like
it was going to be lost.

Heartbreaking as it is to lose your possessions with all the memories , it is
far worse to lose your loved ones or your own life.
I will be thinking and praying for you all.............. KC take care,   Lyn