-=PCTechTalk=- spyware/spybot s and d

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:17:16 -0500

I use win xp os

when using spybot search and destroy, I can "never" get rid of this darn
"exploit" thing that comes up and now I seem to be having "COSMI" come up
over and over.  I had tried before uninstalling an installing again spybot s
and d but no luck ridding of them.  I dont get it when I put the program on
uncles computer he does not get that.  Any clue on what to do?

christy