-=PCTechTalk=- sensitive subject-HELP!

  • From: "Lyn Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:23:53 +0930

Hello Group,
I was getting rid of some obsolete reg keys and something caught my eye. I
thought I was seeing things. There are a whole heap of keys that have no place
on my computer.

There  are keys for sites beginning with sex...... eg sexmania, sexpatriot.net,
sgirls.net,seekporn.org and the the daddy of them all sp2f...ed.biz!

Stop grinning you lot!!!  A few years ago I was an avid collector of fonts and
clip art. On more than one occasion I had "these sites" pop up and were  hard
to close. Everytime I tried to close them they would come back and bring
another heap with them . I think the record was about 7 that just kept layering
one on top of the other. There were times when I had to shut the computer down
because I could not get rid of them.

My question is.......... do these sites enter keys willy-nilly and can I get
rid of the rotten things. I'm cranky about all that crap on this computer.
Do I back up and delete any keys with a reference to sex?

PS......... how do I put these things in a folder of their own just in case I
do the wrong thing?

A very not amused Lyn