-=PCTechTalk=- newest configuration for my ibuypower system

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:54:03 -0400

Hi Gman,

I have uploaded my newest config for a new system to the yahoo group site
when you have time could you take a peak and comment?  I tried to scale it
back a little, the shipping cost is not added into that config either.  Can
you tell me if you think there is an area that could be scaled back or an
area that maybe should be scaled up ;0

the case may have lighting doo dads, I dont know it is just the one that
came with the special deal..I see no option to light out..if it was cheaper
I can do without it, I also cannot tell if it is mid tower or high
tower/full..  Im wondering if my power supply is enough.

thanks!
christy

in the Subject.