-=PCTechTalk=- game problem

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:06:46 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

My grandson has introduced me to the Spider Solitaire game that comes with
Windows and I am hooked.
The problem is he is always on my new computer and I am using the old one
that has Win ME on it. For some reason the Spider Solitaire game on it isn't
working right. When you click on deal, it moves very slowly, like in slow
motion. The other Windows games work all right, plus the other installed
games. Waah! Why is it the one game I want to play?  Anyone have any ideas?
It has a 568 mgh processor, built in Intel graphics and 256 megs of RAM.

Jo Ann