-=PCTechTalk=- can't download adobe flash--CONTINUES

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:13:34 -0500

Hello dear Sandy,
I hope you ended last year in great health & happiness.

Thanks for your response to my situation.  I think you are probably using XP
& I am using Vista, & I have tried finding that folder through the various
means I used in XP, but it is not there.

As I write this, Disaster, just sent a message to the group pertaining to my
problem.  I am going to give it a try & will let you know how it went.

Wishing you a million smiles throughout this January 1st, 2009.
Jan