-=PCTechTalk=- Yahoo Multiple Message

  • From: "~Evelyn~" <emartiens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "~pctechtalk~" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:30:08 -0700

Look at what is going on.
Hugs Evelyn

We sincerely apologize for the mail delivery bug that caused many group
 members to receive multiple copies of group mail. This bug was =
introduced
 when we were working to increase mail delivery speed (one of our =
biggest
 user requests).

 We pushed a fix at midnight March 29 (Pacific time), but unfortunately =
at
 that point a backlog of mail was still being delivered. We're confident
that
 the bug is fixed on our end- however some ISPs may still be delivering
 backlogged mail to some users.  We're monitoring your comments and
 appreciate you letting us know your group's status on the Groups Team =
Blog:
 http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

 The Groups product team has also posted a response to user feedback
 regarding IFrames and group description in the latest blog entry.

 We appreciate your patience and again we're very sorry for the
 inconvenience.

 -- The Yahoo! Groups Team